- Attendance history can now be exported from within athlete profiles.
- Failed payment emails sent to admins after a payment has failed via the Online Sales Portal will now include additional error text to make the error easier for admins to decipher.
- Athletes will now have the ability to see which locations their membership provides them access to from within their Athlete App.
- The Pulse colors have been updated to be brighter colors to make it easier for athletes to decipher between tiles.
- Quickbooks Integration users will now see Store Credit being credited to liability when purchased in Quickbooks desktop.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Athletes will have the ability to switch between accounts without seeing an erroneous error.
- Athletes with multiple accounts will be able to merge accounts as needed without coming across errors.
- Athletes in Wodify Payments tenants will no longer see 'Internal Errors' when attempting to view invoices.
- Session based memberships will no longer be able to be created with zero sessions. This update will resolve an issue that had been occurring with the midnight timer timing out.
- Waivers with required multiple choice questions will once again display the selected response in the signed waiver.
- The filter for 'Accounting_Exported' on payouts lists has been updated to pull all expected results.