- Admins will have the ability to enable an option in Pulse that will automatically signed reserved athletes into class when their heart rate monitor is actively transmitting data.
- Every athlete who is transmitting data will have a tile on the Coachboard even if they are not signed into the current class.
- Admins without access to lead management will still receive email notifications if a lead form is completed by a potential member.
- When adding coaches from the class list, Wodify will now verify whether or not the coach is configured correctly in Payroll.
- Tenants using Bambora will now receive an error response if EFT is not enabled on their account.
- Tenants using Ezidebit with both real time processing and Direct Debit enabled will now be charged merchant fees correctly.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Athletes will once again have the ability to sign contracts via their mobile apps.
- Athletes will no longer receive 'You have a waiver to sign' emails after they have already signed waivers via the Online Sales Portal.
- Athletes will once again receive membership renewal emails when their membership renews.
- There were some instances in which athlete accounts were not created correctly when athletes were purchasing memberships via the Online Sales Portal. This has now been resolved.
- WODs can now be created with curly quotation marks and no erroneous error will be thrown.
- Admins will now have the ability to remove locations from services where providers are no longer configured.