The Right to Rectification:
- The GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- An individual can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing.
- You have one calendar month to respond to a request.
- In certain circumstances you can refuse a request for rectification.
- This right is closely linked to the controller’s obligations under the accuracy principle of the GDPR (Article (5)(1)(d)).
How to submit a data rectification request:
At Wodify we are prepared to service personal data rectification request of our customers and on behalf of our customer’s customers. Simply email email@example.com and we can correct any personal data we have stored in Wodify.
Most personal data can be edited directly in the athlete profile including:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- City, State, Country