The Right to be informed:
- Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data. This is a key transparency requirement under the GDPR.
- You must provide individuals with information including: your purposes for processing their personal data, your retention periods for that personal data, and who it will be shared with. We call this ‘privacy information’.
- You must provide privacy information to individuals at the time you collect their personal data from them.
- If you obtain personal data from other sources, you must provide individuals with privacy information within a reasonable period of obtaining the data and no later than one month.
- There are a few circumstances when you do not need to provide people with privacy information, such as if an individual already has the information or if it would involve a disproportionate effort to provide it to them.
- The information you provide to people must be concise, transparent, intelligible, easily accessible, and it must use clear and plain language.
- Login to Wodify Core > 'Documents' > 'Waivers'
- Click 'Templates'
- Click 'New Waiver'
- When you create this new waiver, you have the option to create a brand new template.
- Paste or type your Terms into the available text box
- View and edit the email template that is sent to clients notifying them that they have an un-signed waiver that will need to be signed.
- Choose the programs that the specific waiver is associated with.
- Once any necessary edits have been made, click 'Save'