Not only does Wodify's Online Sales portal athletes to purchase membership plans for your gym, but Free Trials and Drop-ins are able to make reservations, sign waivers, and pay their drop-in fee through the Online Sales portal before setting foot in your gym.
In this article, we will cover:
To configure which classes display on your online membership sales portal for Drop-Ins and Free-Trials:
- Head over to Wodify Core > Gym > Sales Portal.
- In the Memberships, click the checkbox next to Drop-In under Class Sessions.
- Select the Programs and Recurring classes available for a drop-in
- Click Save
- Select the Programs and Recurring classes available for a free trial
- Click Save
IMPORTANT!!: All recurring classes related to your selection will now be enabled with 'Drop-in' or 'Free Trial' classes.
Configuring Specific Classes
You may only want specific days related to a recurring class to be enabled for Drop-in or Free Trial classes. For example, you may only want your Wednesday and Friday 6 pm CrossFit class available to Drop-ins. You can make this update by going to:
- Select Classes
- Select List
- Select the Recurring Tab
- Choose your Recurring Class
- De-select the days to disable Drop-in or Free Trial using the respective checkboxes on the screen
- Select Save
If you need any additional assistance with the Online Sales Portal, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.