Not only does the Online Sales portal allow clients to purchase memberships, but it can also be used to display your Free Trials and Drop-in class schedule. Potential clients can then make reservations, sign waivers, and pay their drop-in fee through the Online Sales portal before setting foot in your business.
In this article, we will cover:
To configure which classes display on your online membership sales portal for Drop-Ins and Free-Trials:
- Head over to Digital Presence > Sales Portal Settings.
- In the Memberships, click the checkbox next to Drop-In under Class Packs.
- Select the Programs and Recurring classes available for a drop-in
- Click Save
- In the Memberships, click the checkbox next to Free Trial
- Select the Programs and Recurring classes available for a free trial
- Click Save
Note: You can utilize the Copy Permalink next to the built-in Free Trial to get a new contact signed up as a lead and reserved for their Free Trial all in the Online Sales Portal. For more information and use cases, check out our article on Private Membership Sales Links!
Note: All recurring classes related to your selection will now be enabled with 'Drop-in' or 'Free Trial' classes.
Configuring Specific Classes
You may only want to offer Drop-in or Free Trial classes on specific days within a daily recurring class. For example, you may only want your Wednesday and Friday 6 pm CrossFit class available to Drop-ins. You can make this update by going to:
- Select Classes
- Select List
- Select the Recurring Tab
- Choose your Recurring Class
- De-select the days to disable Drop-in or Free Trial using the respective checkboxes on the screen
- Select Save
Related Articles and Information:
If you need any additional assistance with the Online Sales Portal, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).