- New Business Health Dashboard - Wodify partnered with Two Brain Business, a leading fitness business organization, to create The Business Health Dashboard. This gives gym owners using Wodify the ability to see the key metrics for their business at a glance. See our blog post for additional information.
- Admins may now update invoice due dates in bulk. Save time with bulk updates!
- Athletes are able to sign-in through a tablet sign-in widget. Shorten the line at the kiosk and save time for your members!
⚡️Available in Beta (reach out to us for access)!
- In the auto-bill general settings Admins are now able to change the default number of attempts per default payment method types. This could save you money on transaction fees!
- Previous failed payouts that were successfully retried will now be included in the payouts to help with bank account reconciliations.
- My Workouts tab in the Athlete App now lets you know how to find workouts further in the past.
- Improvements were made to the new appointments beta experience.
- Improved the new Athlete App and its new “Add Results” experience.
- Admins can now modify the subject line in waivers and contracts template email.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Mandate signatures may be added from the Edit Payment Method screen.
- Billing Results Email now displays the correct currency formats for all gyms.
- Incorrect product descriptions on exported images were corrected.
- Athletes are able to export their PR results from My Performance screen.
- Updated recurring classes schedule/settings will be reflected on the calendar.
- Athlete’s membership will be deactivated when their status changes to inactive.
- Dates after the end of the membership’s current commitment period must be coincident with the ends of the commitment period.
- Negative values are not allowed in membership templates or memberships.
- Submission of new Payment Plan is disabled after it is clicked to prevent multiple payment plans being created by mistake.
- When email placeholders are not defined they will not be included in the email.
- Store credit may be purchased by an athlete using a different credit card from their default card.
- An error will be generated when emails are unable to send.
- Sessions memberships will deactivate when all sessions are used.