- Inclusive Design: Introducing the Gender-Free Athlete Experience in Wodify (Note: Admins must enable the Non Gendered View in GYM>>STANDARDS/FORMATS for these options to be available)
- Gyms now have the ability to have a non gendered view of the Whiteboard and Coachboard on the Kiosk
- Athletes may show a non gendered view of the Whiteboard on the legacy Athlete App!
- Athletes may select not to identify with a gender!
For additional information please see our blog.
- WOD Replication - You now have the ability to assign a WOD to another day and to multiple programs!
- This may be done through the WOD calendar or the WOD list
- Athletes can now re-subscribe to the newsletter in the coachboard (directly or via email) or in the legacy app.
- POS - Updated the notification for the minimum cart value restriction to exclude store credit as well as cash.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Issues with the activation of promo codes on iPad or similar screen resolution has been resolved.
- Athletes will no longer receive emails for expiring credit cards when they are an inactive payment method.
- Athletes at gyms that use GoEmerchant can change their country when adding a payment method in the athlete view.
- When an athlete is deactivated, all invoices including any $0 invoices will be kept on the athlete's profile.
- Updated failed payments notification emails for when the invoice will continue to attempt auto-billing.
- Emails sent to admins about failed payments will have a message according to the number of attempts left. It will only mention they need to manually pay them when the auto-bill has switched off.
- Fixed the issue with integrating products with Shopify.
- Athletes may log performance when they purchased a drop-in on OSP using their credentials.
- Athletes will see all WOD exercises on the Results tab of their Wodify Athlete app, so they can record results for their workout.
- Fixed the issue with bulk actions for all athletes (even on multiple pages)
- Removed converted leads from the dropdown list in the search function when going to add athletes to a custom segment.
- Fixed issue with Athlete Attendance Report combining users with the same name.
- Fixed the issue of the location change with the attendance limit was changed.
- Session membership will not be deactivated if the athlete has sessions to be used.
- Improved the editing/customizing a membership in gyms with multiple locations.
- Improved the email size validation messages to be more specific.
- Fixed the issue with the Automated Email Suspension Notices toggle on the Suspension Notice Email template.
- Athletes, when signing a contract, will not need to add a payment method if they have a default payment method set.
- Whiteboard added to the New Athlete App
- Wodify Payments launching in Europe
- Improved email experience in CORE