Wodify is proud to provide our businesses the option to offer clients a gender-neutral client experience! This experience was created with help of our friends at OUTWOD. You can read more about how and why this feature was developed in this blog post.
In this article, we will cover:
Enabling the Gender-Neutral View
You can turn on your business's gender-neutral view at any time.
To enable this view:
- Go to Business > Settings
- Enable the toggle for Gender Neutral Experience and select Non-gendered if you wish to have your leaderboard/whiteboard default to a non-gendered view
- Click Save
Sections with the Gender-Neutral View
Here are the places in Wodify that can be displayed with a non-gendered view:
- Whiteboard - Kiosk
- Whiteboard - Client Mobile app
Below is an example from the Coachboard of a non-gendered view, in which all clients are displayed together.
Once a gender-neutral experience is turned on, your clients will be able to log into their accounts and change their gender details.
- Log into the Wodify Desktop app and go to My Profile
- Select Other Info
- From the Gender Dropdown check, I prefer not to specify
If you need any additional assistance with offering a gender-neutral experience, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).