There are two ways that new appointments can be booked:
1. Admins & Providers
- Can book from Appointments > Calendar (note: admins and providers can book appointments at any time, regardless of the provider’s set availability)
- Head to Appointments > Calendar
- Click New Appointment, or click anywhere on the calendar
- Choose the duration, provider, client's name
- Click BOOK
You can sell a membership directly from the Appointments calendar by selecting 'More Options' or by clicking New Appointment.
- Can book their own appointments from mobile, as long as three conditions are met:
- They have purchased an appointment session membership
- Provider(s) have their availability calendar configured
- There are open slots within the booking window
Once these 3 conditions are met, athletes can download the Wodify mobile app. Once they are logged in, they just need to select the main menu and choose 'My Appointments.'
- You can sign athletes and providers directly via Appointments > Calendar
- Alternatively, when the client shows up, the provider can sign them in via the coachboard appointments widget (on the right-hand side of the coachboard)
Note: There is a 24 hour time window to sign-in clients and providers.