These are a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to the Appointments feature.
In this article, we will cover:
Why can't my clients see any appointment availability from their app?
Clients will only be able to view or book an appointment if they already have an appointment membership with a session(s) available for use. The providers will need to make sure they have set up availability for the provider as well.
Can providers set up recurring availability and blocked time?
You bet! While selecting a block of time on a provider’s availability calendar, click ‘Repeat’ and choose daily, weekly, or monthly and select an end time (if any). We recommend setting up recurring availability and using ‘blocked time’ as the exception to regular availability.
As a provider, how do I remove availability I added by mistake?
Click on the availability slot you wish to remove on the provider’s availability calendar and select ‘delete’ from the dropdown.
How can I remove the penalties of a no-show or late cancellation?
Navigate to client/lead profile > attendance tab > no-show or late cancellation the click Remove button. This will return the session to the membership and/or void the invoice if it’s unpaid or refund if it was already paid.
Note: Clients will still be marked as no show or late cancel in the appointment itself.
Why can't I sign-in a client?
- Clients can be signed-in to the appointment in the following scenarios:
- Client has a valid membership with a session(s) left to use
- Client has an auto-renewing membership
- Client is doing a free trial
- If you see the error: “Warning” this means that you need to go to either sell the client a membership or book them as a free trial.
I'm trying to cancel or reschedule an appointment but I'm not able to. Why?
- Appointments that have a client and or a provider that has already signed-in, canceled or no show cannot be changed.
- If the client was signed-in by mistake you can “undo” the sign-in in the Appointments widget just by clicking again in the toggle. This will update both the appointment, sessions left on the membership, attendance, and reports.
- If the client was already marked as a no-show then the appointment cannot be changed. That means Admins and Providers have a 48 hour time window from the appointment time to fix any errors before they cannot be changed.
If you need any additional assistance with Appointments, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.