Wodify's integration with NCFIT Collective, allows Wodify users to access fitness workouts and curated session plans without having to do any manual data entry!
Once you have signed up to receive NCFIT workouts into your Wodify account, NCFIT Workouts will automatically be added on a weekly basis.
You are able to customize every Workout that is pushed to your account, so that you can make any edits or add any additional workouts.
If you have chosen to receive all 5 programs 7 days a week, there will be 35 Workouts for you to manage every Thursday around 11PM Eastern Time.
The New & Imported bootstrapped search tool makes it easy for you to manage these Workouts.
- Here is the suggested workflow that you can follow:
- Head to Workout > List
- Select 'New & Imported' tab
Here you will find your list of new Workouts that have been imported for you to review.
- Click into each Workout to do a quick review and make any necessary edits
- Remove the 'New' tag by clicking the 'x' after you have reviewed the Workout
- Continue for each Workout, so that your New & Imported section does not have any search results
You can continue this process every week to manage your imported NCFIT Workouts!
TIP: If you ever need to view all of your Imported Workouts from NCFIT, you can head to Workout > List > Filter workouts by Workout Tag is Imported.
Pro Tip: You can bulk remove/add tags to make it even easier to manage. Just select the first check box, then 'select all X Workouts.'
To learn more or sign up today, visit https://www.wodify.com/ncfit