As a current Wodify customer Europe, United Kingdom, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland, you can now apply for Wodify Payments for payment processing!
With Wodify Payments what you see is what you get. You’ll have reports right in Wodify that will show you exactly how much money you process, how much is coming out in merchant processing fees, and exactly what is going to be deposited into your account.
💰 Benefits of Wodify Payments at a glance:
- A quick and easy approval process
- Flat, transparent pricing - No hidden fees!
- Enhanced financial reporting
- An automated and thorough chargeback dispute process
- Automated card updating - when a member gets issued a new card (a lost card, expired card) the information will be updated on the back end via the bank, so there will be no need to recollect the card from your client which will lead to less failed transactions.
To get started with Wodify Payments and the pre application process:
- Head to Financial > Wodify Payments
- Select Add Configuration
- Next, select the drop down icon to view more information about the SCA Regulations & Wodify Payments.
- Select Read more to download 'What to Expect: Wodify Payments in Europe" or click here to view this document.
Once you have read through these documents, you can begin the pre-application process for Wodify Payments. Follow the steps below:
- Fill out the pre-application form in New Account Setup
- Once you entered all of the required information, select Submit Application
By filling out this form, you are submitting your personal information to Stripe to pre-apply for a Wodify Payments account. No immediate changes will come into effect for your Wodify account after filling out the form.
Once you have filled out the pre- application, our team will contact you directly with next steps once your pre-application is approved or denied.
Still need assistance or have additional questions? Book a call with our payment support specialist here.