Register here to watch the webinar replay on what new features & bug fixes we release in February 2020.
- Priority Waitlist comes to Wodify!
- Admins will now have the option to enable a Priority Waitlist! This will automatically move athletes from the waitlist into the class when a spot becomes available in the order that they were added to the waitlist. It will generate an email to notify them of the reservation. In this email there will be a link if they wish to cancel. They will be charged a late cancellation fee if the cancel in the LC window.
- The default will be the regular, first come first serve, waitlist. The admin can select to enable the Priority Waitlist by changing the waitlist settings to “Automatically added to the class in the order they signed up."
- During the Late Cancellation window, any opening will be filled on the first come first serve basis.
- We've got a new WOD Marketplace Provider! Check out programming from Best Hour of Their Day
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Whiteboard will now be organized by best performance
- Athletes can now login to the Athlete App with a saved password
- Deactivated Appointments services and memberships will appear in the inactive tab
- Recurring classes with a future start date will generate with a month of classes
- The Memberships with Discounts Report will no longer display inactive discounts
- Athlete App Improvements - Improved app interface to help athletes to record their workouts faster
- New Insights & Dashboards tool with enhanced filtering options for customized reporting
- Rise Improvements