- Athlete App Improvements!
- Additional access points to add results from the WOD screen and the Whiteboard
- The Class Schedule is now accessible from the navigation panel at the bottom of the screen with Appointments
- Filters set by athletes will be remembered
- Performance results will be saved automatically when they are entered
- Insights Beta!
- We are rolling out a beta test for our new Insights dashboard. This new feature provides faster performance and the ability to break down Insights reporting by location for multiple location gyms.
- If you are interested in being a beta tester for the new Insights, reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know!
- Gyms that do not process payments through Wodify will now be able to sell free memberships in the Online Sales Portal
Bug Fixes 🐜
- WOD syncing issues in the Athlete app have been resolved
- Comments on an athlete's performance result will now appear as expected
- Athletes will now be able to cancel reservations when the Priority Waitlist is enabled, regardless of the class limits of athletes on the waitlist
- Guardians will be able to switch to their dependent's account in the Legacy app
- The correct number of athletes on the waitlist will be displayed in the Classes Calendar
- Wodify Payments users will be able to see payouts from previous payment configurations, even after the configuration has been deleted
- Recurring classes set up for every other week will appear correctly
- Classes can now be set up for a full 24 hour period with an end time of midnight
- New WOD Marketplace providers
- Athlete App Improvements - Continued improvements to the app interface to help athletes record their workouts faster
- Insights Beta Expansion and Improvements - including enhanced filtering options for more customized reporting
- Rise Improvements - major bug fixes and usability improvements