Keeping Members (and Non-Members) Motivated with Wodify Rise
In this article, we'll cover tips & tools for you to:
- Keep your members engaged and even generate new revenue through remote nutrition & lifestyle challenges
- The free & discounted resources we've made available to help you do this
With so many gym owners temporarily closing their physical locations, a new challenge that has arisen is keeping members motivated while at home! You've had to quickly respond by offering virtual classes and remote online programming options when your customers need it most. But what else can you be doing?
⭐️That's where Wodify Rise comes in.
Wodify Rise is an easy-to-use, all-in-one challenge platform designed to keep participants engaged via daily lifestyle, fitness, and nutrition tasks. It's proven to be a great tool for keeping members accountable outside the gym - and it doesn't stop with them! Participants don’t have to be members, so consider asking your community to reach out to non-members and help them stay healthy and connected too.
We've pulled together some ideas for a Rise Challenge you can start today:
1. Save time with a Challenge Template:
The #800gChallenge® is a pre-built challenge that offers a new spin on eating more fruits and vegetables, without restricting other foods! For a limited time, the #800gChallenge by OptimizeMe Nutrition is $30 off using the code: "RISEUP".
The Lazy Macros Challenge is for gyms that have already found success with the #800gChallenge®. It combines the #800gChallenge® with a protein target and is currently $20 off using code: “RISEUPLM”. Click here to learn more.
With either option above, you'll have access to marketing, scoring, and content for a 4-week challenge and the only thing left for you to do is execute. The Challenge organizer chooses the price point of their challenge, consider the following when creating your challenge:
- Set your own ticket price (We see gyms run them for $20 - $50+/participant).
- Provide gym members with a 100% off promo code so they can participate at no charge.
- Encourage members to invite their friends and family to register - no discount for non-members.
TIP: Only standard processing fees apply as Wodify is waiving the .99/ticket fee for your registrants. Customers outside the US are only able to create free challenges.
2. Create your own Custom Wodify Rise Challenge:
Want to make your members smile? Create a challenge with tasks designed to keep their bodies and their minds happy and healthy! Click here to start creating your challenge!
Below are some daily task ideas from the Wodify Team to get your creative juices flowing:
- Read an article not related to COVID-19.
- FaceTime with a family member.
- Pet a dog (they can’t get Coronavirus).
- Reach out to someone you have spoken to in awhile (not by text).
- No social media for 1-day.
- Clean your baseboards.
- Stretch for 10 minutes before bed.
- Read a new book.
- Perform 7 minutes of burpees.
- Host a virtual game night.
- Do 10 push-ups every hour.
- Collect items for donations.
- Write a poem.
- Go for a 30-minute walk.
Use Wodify Rise to create a space of social connectedness in your community when everyone else is socially distancing. Remember, you don’t have to be a Wodify customer to use this platform!
We are here to help, so if you need ideas, encouragement, understanding of how Wodify can make your life a little simpler, feel free to shoot us a note via email@example.com or book a call with our Success Team via 1on1.wodify.com!
Learn more about Wodify Rise: