- Wodify Payments, the fully integrated payment processing solution powered by Stripe, is now available in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand! If you are interested in learning more and getting set up, you can book a call with a payments specialist here.
- Gym Owner's Guide to Re-Opening After COVID-19 an in-depth guide that covers everything from Wodify feature walkthroughs to programming tips & samples. A great place to start your planning process.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Conversations bug fix when sending replies from native email server
- Invoice email reminders for athletes paying by cash/check will no longer be sent for voided invoices
- Waiver text will no longer appear black on a black background
- Increased security for Wodify Payments accounts - admins will now receive an email when their payout bank account is updated
- Daily Cash report total is now accurate
- Bug fix when liking performances on the desktop version of the Whiteboard
- Whiteboard will now display the correct unit of measure for the specific component of the workout, rather than the gym's global unit of measure setting
- The issue with bulk tagging athletes has been resolved
- 'Group Role' filter added to Athlete list to allow admins to filter by Guardian, Members, and Dependents
- Store Credit bug fixes
- Custom sales will no longer allow discounts larger than the sale amount
- Bug on the New & Imported WOD tab has been resolved
- Athletes will be able to view past WODs if they had a membership on that date
- Admins can change the units of measure for components scored by distance
- Athlete App improvements
- Reporting bug fixes
- Insights Improvements - including enhanced filtering options for more customized reporting.