The new Bulk Copy WODs feature allows you to copy up to 8 weeks of workout programming at once! This makes it easier to set up repeating workout schedules, saving you time on programming so you can focus on coaching and growing your business.
How It Works:
WODs that are copied and pasted follow the same sequence as the original WODs and respect days with no WODs as part of the sequence. For example, the graphic below shows WODs being copied from January 6th - January 17th to January 20th.
- The workout, workout name, tags, description, and visibility settings are all duplicated to the corresponding pasted day.
- Example: The January 10th workout shown above gets pasted to January 24th with all of the same details as the original WOD.
- The WOD publication date and time settings remain the same. If the original WOD was set to publish 1 day before at midnight, the pasted WOD will publish 1 day before the new date at midnight.
- Example: If you copy the WOD on January 6th that was published on January 5th at 5 pm, the pasted WOD on January 20th will be published on January 19th at 5 pm.
- WODs must be pasted to days and programs where there is no existing programming. The Bulk Copy WODs feature does not overwrite workouts. You will not be able to paste WODs if any of the dates already have WODs programmed.
- If your programming is influenced by weekdays vs. weekends, you should paste to the same day of the week you copied it from.
- Example: If you have two weeks of programming that runs Monday through Friday, make sure you paste it to start on a Monday. If you paste the program to a Tuesday, the pasted programming will run from Tuesday through Saturday.
- Head to WOD > Calendar or WOD > List
- Select Bulk Copy WODs in the top right corner
- Select the Program and dates you'd like to copy (up to 8 weeks).
- Select the Program and date you'd like to paste the WODs to. The end date will be calculated automatically based on the number of days of WODs you are copying.
- Click Bulk Copy WODs to paste the selected WODs.
Once you have done this, you will see that your selected WODs have been copied and pasted to the new dates.