The new Bulk Copy Workouts feature allows you to copy up to 8 weeks of workout programming at once! This makes it easier to set up repeating workout schedules, saving you time on programming so you can focus on coaching and growing your business.
How It Works:
Workouts that are copied and pasted follow the same sequence as the original Workouts and respect days with no Workouts as part of the sequence. For example, the graphic below shows Workouts being copied from January 6th - January 17th to January 20th.
- The workout, workout name, tags, description, and visibility settings are all duplicated to the corresponding pasted day.
- Example: The January 10th workout shown above gets pasted to January 24th with all of the same details as the original Workout.
- The Workout publication date and time settings remain the same. If the original Workout was set to publish 1 day before at midnight, the pasted Workout will publish 1 day before the new date at midnight.
- Example: If you copy the Workout on January 6th that was published on January 5th at 5 pm, the pasted Workout on January 20th will be published on January 19th at 5 pm.
- Workouts must be pasted to days and programs where there is no existing programming. The Bulk Copy Workouts feature does not overwrite workouts. You will not be able to paste Workouts if any of the dates already have Workouts programmed.
- If your programming is influenced by weekdays vs. weekends, you should paste to the same day of the week you copied it from.
- Example: If you have two weeks of programming that runs Monday through Friday, make sure you paste it to start on a Monday. If you paste the program to a Tuesday, the pasted programming will run from Tuesday through Saturday.
- Head to Workout > Calendar or Workout > List
- Select Bulk Copy Workouts in the top right corner
- Select the Program and dates you'd like to copy (up to 8 weeks).
- Select the Program and date you'd like to paste the Workouts to. The end date will be calculated automatically based on the number of days of Workouts you are copying.
- Click Bulk Copy Workouts to paste the selected Workouts.
Once you have done this, you will see that your selected Workouts have been copied and pasted to the new dates.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Bulk Copying Workouts, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.