Workouts are the heart of your client’s experience. This article will help you understand how quick it is to set up your Workout templates and basic details!
- If you have already set up a workout template and are looking to add workout content please check out Building and Editing Workouts.
Note: Only Admins and Coaches will be able to create your Workouts. Clients will not be able to see your workouts until your preset publish time.
Adding a Workout Template
Before you can add details to your workout you will need to add a workout template. To do so you can navigate to:
- Perform > Daily Workouts > +Workout OR click on the +Workout within the specific date
- Then you will need to enter the Program, Date, and Locations then click Create
- Once in the Workout Editor, you can now start to build out your workout, change the basic details, and add new workouts for additional days.
- You can edit the Name, Locations, Settings,and Add Notes for Coaches.
- The Name will always populate with the title of the Program and the Date of the Workout by default, then you can back out the name and type your own. Next to it, you can Copy or Delete the workouts by choosing one of the icons.
- Settings: Will Automatically be set to your default workout settings (Perform > Settings), any changes in the Workout Editor will only reflect for that specific Workout. If any changes are made, click Save.
- Notes for Coaches: Please note that your clients will not be able to see any Notes for Coaches, only Admins, Managers, and Coaches.
Once you have finalized the creation of your workout, you can click the purple save button, and begin to edit your workout - Building and Editing Workouts
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Creating a Workout, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).