If a client is joining your business from another business that uses Wodify, they can merge their accounts into one Wodify login. This allows them to switch between accounts if they're still active with more than one, and to see their all-time performance history from all businesses at once.
Unmerged accounts that use the same email address can cause errors for your client when they try to log in to Wodify, so it's important that they merge their accounts when they get started.
In this article, we'll cover:
How to Transfer and Merge the Client's account
The first step, whether you're creating the client in Wodify Core or they're signing up through your Online Sales Portal, is making sure to use the same email address that the client used with their previous account
- Once their profile is created, the client will receive your Welcome Email with a link to complete their registration:
- Clicking on the link in this Welcome Email will prompt the client to merge their accounts:
- After merging, the client will then be prompted to enter a new password and complete the account merge
Once the client has merged their accounts, they can log in to Wodify with your business, as well as switch between businesses and view their all-time performance history.
Note: It's important that the client completes the account merge before logging into Wodify with your business for the first time. Unmerged accounts under the same email address can result in login errors, or the client not being able to see your programming.
Helping Your Clients Merge Accounts
If a client is did not merge their Wodify accounts for any reason (getting an error, missed your Welcome Email, logged in before merging, etc.), they will most likely see an error, or will only see their old business's programming.
If a client reaches out to you about this, you can confirm that they haven't used the link in your Welcome Email by checking their Client Profile
- You'll see an alert in the top right corner of their profile, that says "Account Requires Confirmation. Resend Welcome Email
- If this is the case, you can select "Reset Password and Send Welcome Email from the Actions menu, in the top right corner of this page
- This should send a new Welcome Email to the client, with a new confirmation link that will allow them to merge their account
If the client is still having trouble with merging their account or still seeing errors after merging their account, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help!