Every Wodify user in your environment is considered an athlete by default. This article will detail how to add and remove additional roles to grant users additional permissions:
- Staff (Promote only)
Click here for a list of the permissions available with each role.
To add or remove a role:
- Go to People>Athletes in Wodify Admin and look up the athlete, or use the Shift + S global user search, and click on the athlete's name to pull up their profile
- Click on the Profile tab within the athlete's profile
- Scroll down to the Roles & Permissions section
- Add roles by checking the box to the right of each role; remove roles by unchecking the box
- Once you've selected/deselected the correct roles, scroll down and click Save
- Only existing Admins can add or remove the Admin role from a user
- Admins and Managers can add or remove the Manager, Coach, and Staff roles
- Coaches do not have the ability to adjust roles
- Permissions for Admins, Managers, Coaches, Staff, and Athletes
- Creating and Navigating the Athlete Profile
- The Staff Role
If you need any additional assistance with Adding and Removing Roles, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.