A benefit to being a Wodify Athlete is that drop-ins are easy! You simply sign up for a drop-in, sign in, and you have both the ability to pull up performance history on the Kiosk, and to record your score on the Coachboard!
In this article, we will cover:
Note: Drop-ins and their different purchase options are offered at the business's discretion. If you're having trouble finding how to reserve or sign in as a drop-in at your gym after reading over this article, we recommend reaching out to the gym directly for info about their drop-in policies.
Reserving a Class as a Drop-In
You can reserve and pay for a drop-in session on the gym's Online Sales Portal before class, or on the Kiosk when you get to the gym (If the gym allows it)
Signing Up For a Drop-In on the Online Sales Portal
- Go to the Gym's Online Sales Portal
- Go to the Class Sessions tab
- Locate their Drop-In membership option
- Select the class you would like to Drop-In to
- Once on the review page, you'll see details of the selected class and the Get Started section
- If you do not have a Wodify account, enter your email address here
- If you do have a Wodify Account, Select I already have a Wodify account
- If the gym has a Waiver, you will be prompted to sign the waiver
- Make payment for your Drop-In
- Get ready to sweat!
Signing Up for a Drop-In on the Kiosk
Ask the Coach for assistance for signing up as a Drop-In on the Kiosk
Signing Into a Class as a Drop-In
Signing into a class as a drop-in is easily one with one click!
Note: Check-in with the Coach before locating and using the Kiosk, especially if you haven't reserved in advance.
- On the Kiosk, make sure the Coachboard tab is open
- Select the class you're reserved for
- Locate the reservations list on the left-hand side
- Locate your name
- Click your name
- You're signed in and ready to go!
If you need any additional assistance with Purchasing and Signing in as a Drop-In, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.