Within Wodify, you have the ability to update your Waiver templates whenever you'd like.
To update your existing Waiver Template:
- In Wodify Admin, go to Documents > Waivers > Templates
- Select your published Waiver Template
- Make any necessary changes, scroll to the bottom, and select Save
- Once you select Save, you will receive a pop-up asking if clients who signed the original Waiver will need to re-sign the new version. Select Yes! or No!
- If Yes! is selected, your existing clients who have signed the contract previously will need to re-sign the updated version. This will automatically send an email to every client that must re-sign their waiver
- If No! is selected, your existing clients who have signed the original waiver will not have to re-sign the updated version
- Repeat this process for each published Waiver
If you need any additional assistance with Updating a Waiver Template, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.