In an effort to better protect your banking information from fraud or theft, Stripe has updated the information that’s required to verify your Wodify Payments account and process payments through Wodify. This is a required update in order to continue processing payments and receiving payouts through the Wodify Payments Powered by Stripe system.
All Wodify Payments Powered by Stripe users are required to update this information.
Stripe will now require you to have submitted information to verify both your Business Identity and Personal Identity.
- In the past, Stripe only required one or the other to be verified; you could submit Business Information (tax info, EIN, etc.), or personal information (name, SSN, etc)
- Stripe will now require both to be verified
- The required business and personal information may vary depending on your region
In order to update this information:
- Go to Financial > Settings,
- Select the Wodify Payments Configurations tab
- Select the name of your configuration to open the details
- Select the link at the top (just under Account Details) that says Click here to change any other merchant account info
This will take you to the Wodify Payments Powered by Stripe Wizard, where you can submit the required personal and business information:
If you have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Team, and we’ll be happy to walk you through these updates!