- Quick Links on the Homepage in the Wodify Mobile App - When a client is signed into a class, the Homepage on the Wodify Mobile App will now have quick access links to the relevant performance history, the workout, and the add results page.
- Updated Class List view in the Wodify Mobile App - We've updated the class list view to a day-by-day view.
- Pro-tip: Swipe right ➡️ or left ⬅️ to quickly navigate between days!
Bug Fixes 🐜
- When multiple clients are reserved for an appointment, the clients will no longer get multiple emails confirming the appointment
- The link for coaches to clock in the class within the clock into class reminder email will no longer direct to a broken link
- When loading the coachboard, all components for all clients will now show the first time the page is loaded
- Client App
- Clients will now be able to continue to reserve for future classes if their session-based membership is set to auto-renew that evening
- If appointments are set so that no shows do not count against attendance limits, coaches will now have 90 minutes from the appointment end time to sign clients into their appointments
- Clients will now be able to add 0 as their weightlifting result
- Clients will now be able to attach a photo to their feedback
- Public launch of new Client App
- Google Calendar Integration with the new Client App
- Custom reporting available in Insights
- Revamped Online Sales Portal
- Continued bug fixes