Note: To learn more about our heart-rate tracking system powered by MyZone please check out our page on Wodify Pulse.
In this article, we will cover:
Adding a Personal Device
- Go to Pulse > Devices
- Click Add Device
- Within Add Personal Device, click Search Client
- Chose a Client by typing Client Name
- Add Serial Number. The serial number can be found on the back of your MZ-3 or MZ-1 Hardware.
- Click Next
- Be sure to add some moisture to the sensors located on the reverse side of your MZ-3 or MZ-1 belt if your belt is not working
Adding a Loaner Belt
A loaner belt is a Myzone belt that admins designated as a shared fitness tracker for clients. We suggest using a belt or multiple belts as loaners in the event a client would like to try Wodify Pulse for the first time. These are also great to keep around in the event a client forgets their belt, needed to charge their personal belt prior to class, or you have a Drop-In!
To add a Loaner Belt through Wodify:
- Pulse > Devices > Add Device
- Within Add Loaner Device > Click Add Serial Number
- Add Serial Number (The serial number can be found on the back of your MZ-3 or MZ-1 Hardware)
- Add Device Nickname
- Click Save
To use a loaner belt from the Coachboard:
- From the Kiosk > Coachboard
- Sign-In a Client
- Click Pick Myzone Device
- Select Assign next to the Loaner Belt Name
- Biometric data can be confirmed (Weight and DOB)
- Pulse Board Icon (Right Side)
- Color - Effort Zones
- Side, Half, and Full-Screen Views available
If you need any additional assistance with registering a Myzone belt in Wodify, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).