Looking to save your payment information? Clients can add a new default payment method to their own account profile.
- Admin looking to update your Wodify Subscription Payment Method? Click Here
In this article, we will cover:
Adding A New Payment Method
You'll first need to navigate to your payment method settings within your account profile:
When adding a bank account, you can manually enter your bank account details following the steps provided below:
Adding a Bank Account:
- Click Verify bank manually
- Select Checkings or Savings Account
- Enter bank account information
- Enter Billing Address
- Click Save
- Wait 1-2 business days for two microdeposits to appear on your bank statement (these are pending deposits)
- Once you have the microdeposits, click Verify once to start the process
- Enter in exact microdeposits and hit Verify one time
Note: These amounts can take 1-2 days to be processed by your bank. Each verification triggers micro-deposit amounts, so make sure to only hit verify one time.
Updating Your Existing Payment Method
Legally, Wodify cannot store your payment method details in our database, so all payment method information goes straight to our merchant services provider.
That means you cannot update your existing payment method (since we do not have access to it), but you can add a new payment method (following the steps above) and then delete the old one.
- Create a New Payment Method via the process listed above
- Make the payment method your Default Payment Method
- Default means it's the one the business will use to pay for your monthly membership moving forward
- Delete your old payment method
Removing Your Payment Method
In order to remove an old payment method, you must first add a new default payment method to your account. Once you have added a new default payment method, you can delete any non-default payment methods on your account.
If you would like all payment methods removed from your account, you will need to reach out to your business directly. Wodify cannot remove your payment information on behalf of your business.
If you need any additional assistance with Adding or Updating your Payment Information as a Client, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.