This article will walk you through the process of creating Custom Components for your workouts.
Head over to Perform > Library > + Component
- There you can enter the Name, Description (optional), and Scoring Type, > Then Save
- You can read more about the Scoring Types in this help article: Measures for Component Scoring
Adding a Custom Component in the Workout Editor
You are able to add your own Custom Competent while building out your Workout!
- Perform > Daily Workouts > +Workout
- Choose a program and a date
- In the Workout Editor, in the Search Library type Add New Component
- Then click on + Add new component to library
- In New Component enter the Name, Description(optional), Scoring, and Scaling then Save
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Creating Custom Components, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).