Once a potential new client is ready to become an official new client, you can convert them from Lead to Client in Wodify. This allows you to add memberships and payment methods, manage the more detailed Client profile, and gives the client access to the client-side of Wodify with your business.
In this article we'll cover:
Converting Leads to Clients
To convert a Lead to a Client:
- Go to People > Leads or use the Shift+S global user search, and click on the Lead's name to pull up their profile
- In the Actions menu (top right), select Convert Lead
- Fill out all required information about the client
- Any info you've already gathered for the client (name, email, birthdate, etc) should be auto-filled
- Promote users will also have the option to assign the client to a Group or create them as a Dependent
- Required fields will be marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Click either Convert or Convert & Edit
- Convert will save the new Client profile, and take you back to your People>Leads list
- Convert & Edit will save the new Client profile and take you right to the new profile, so you can make any further details you need (adding payment details or memberships, applying tags, etc.)
Note: Once a Lead is converted to a Client, they can not be converted back to a Lead.
Default Converted Client Status
By default, clients are given the On-Ramp status when they're converted to a Client. You have an option to update this default status on an individual level, or for all converted Leads.
For an individual
- You can select the client's status from the Status dropdown menu when providing the required client info to convert them (see the screenshot above)
For all converted Leads
- Go to People>Settings
- Click into the Lead tab at the top of the page
- Under Lead Conversion, choose the default status from the dropdown menu in Default Client Status
If you need any additional assistance with Converting Leads to Clients, feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.