With Payroll enabled, Wodify gives you the option to assign the Hourly Only pay rates for any employees that aren't paid based on classes coached. These types of positions include interns, office managers, janitors, etc.; they don't run classes, but you still need to pay them!
Note: You must create a Client Profile for your employee, to assign the Hourly Only pay rate in Wodify. This pay rate can be assigned to any client with the Staff Role.
In this article, we'll cover:
Assigning the Hourly Only position
To add the Hourly Only position to a client:
- Go to Financial > Setup Payroll
- Under Positions, choose the position for the hourly pay rate
- You can create a new position if necessary, by clicking the + New Position button
- In that position, you'll see Hourly Only at the top of the Employee Rates list; click the Edit button next to Hourly Only
- Add your clients using the Add Employee dropdown menu on this page
- Determine the hourly rate, and when this pay rate should start, in the pop-up window
- Click Save
This employee will now be set up for the Hourly position and will be able to log their hours worked for Payroll purposes
Note: You can assign different Hourly Only pay rates for each position, even for the same employee
Logging hours as an Hourly Only employee
Once you've set a staff member up with Hourly Only pay rates, employees can log their hours worked right through their Wodify account, both on desktop and in their client app.
To log hours:
- Go to My Profile
- Click My Payroll
- In the Current Pay Period tab, click Add Hours
- Choose the date, location, position, and number of hours worked on that day
- Click Save
These hours will be logged and calculated in Payroll, based on the Hourly Only pay rates you set for each employee for each position
If you have any questions about Hourly Only Employees, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).