In this article we will cover:
Listed below are all Workout Components with each available result type:
- Max Reps
Time: or "For Time"
- Time scoring will be used when the goal is to complete the workout in the least amount of time. Go for speed!
AMRAP - Rounds: As Many Rounds As Possible
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to complete as many full rounds in a set amount of time and they only get credit for full rounds completed.
- For example, if the client completes 4.5 rounds in the given amount of time, they will only be able to score 4 Rounds.
AMRAP - Reps: As Many Reps As Possible
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to complete as many reps as possible in a set amount of time.
- For example, if the client finishes 4.5 rounds of a workout with 50 reps per round, the score recorded would be 225 Reps.
AMRAP - Rounds and Reps: As Many Rounds and Reps As Possible
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to complete as many rounds and reps as possible in a set amount of time.
- For example, if the client finishes 4.5 rounds of a workout with 50 reps per round, the score recorded would be 4 Rounds and 25 Reps
Each Round for Reps
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to record the number of reps completed for each round
- If five 3-minute intervals are programmed, the client will want to record the reps completed for each of the five intervals.
Each Round for Time
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to record the amount of time it took to complete given work each round
- This scoring component is typically used when a workout with multiple rounds has rest built into the workout, and the goal of the workout is pacing
- For example, there is a workout programmed with 5 rounds of work and 3 minutes of rest after each round. Instead of using total time as the score, Each Round For Time would allow the client to view exactly how well the paced.
Each Round for Weight
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to record the weight used for each round
- This is a good option if you're looking to program a workout that has the same work with the ability to increase weight across rounds, or the goal of the workout is to go as heavy as possible
Each Round for Distance
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to record the total distance accumulated for each round
Each Round for Calories
- In this scoring option, the clients will want to record the total calories accumulated for each round
- Total Weight
- No Measure
NOTE: Wodify does not currently allow for a custom scoring method, but submit to our Ideas Forum 💡 ideas.wodify.com for any future development you would like to see!
RX & RX+
*RX means "as prescribed"
*RX+ means "more than prescribed"
Note: If you wish to change this terminology to fit the language of your business, head over to Account > Global Settings > Custom Dictionary. Please refer to this help article for more information on our Custom Dictionary feature.
Global Workouts are Benchmark/ Standard Workouts that come from CrossFit HQ directly.
We will list these workouts according to the CrossFit HQ guidelines - and as CrossFit HQ does not offer RX+ options for their Global Workouts - we do not offer this under the standards created within Wodify.
Note: If you wish to add an RX+ option to a global workout, create it as an Affiliate Metcon by creating this as a Benchmark Workout specific to your Business.
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Getting Started with Wodify Perform
If you need any additional assistance with Measures for Scoring, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).