Announcements allow you to communicate essential information to your business! Announcements are shown over a set time period and are displayed on the kiosk, in the Mobile App, and publicly on your website (via API). You can even send push notifications to clients when creating a new announcement. This article will walk you through creating announcements, targeting client groups, deactivating announcements and how to use announcements in-app!
In this article, we will cover:
- Deactivating an Announcement
- In-App Announcement
- Kiosk+ Announcement
- More Information
Admins are able to target which clients see announcements based on program access, default location, and class.
- Go to Communication > Announcements > + Add Announcement in the Top Right Corner
- From this screen you can select clients based on Program Access or Default Location or to simply send to everyone.
- Once you have made your selections, click 'Create'.
- Enter your message
- Your announcement will popup on a client's app, on the home page.
- Choose the date the From Date and To Date of your announcement
- Determine if you want the Announcement to Publish Externally
- Applicable only if you push workouts to your website
- When checked, the announcement will publish with all related workouts to WordPress and via API
- Determine if you want to Enable a push notification to your clients device.
- Select either now or schedule the the announcement for a future date and time.
Note: Announcements have a character limit of 2,000. As a best practice, we recommend keeping these announcements brief as you're able to send a push notification and also display the content in the Wodify mobile app. If you're looking to send a longer message, use Mass Emails or Conversations(in Communications).
Deactivating an Announcement
- Go to Communication > Announcements > Choose your Announcement > Select Deactivate
Here is an example of how your announcement will display on the homepage of the App!
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Communication with Your Clients
If you have any questions about Announcements, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).