With the Wodify Online Sales Portal, Free Trials are able to make a reservation for their Free Trial session(s) and submit a digital waiver before they even step foot in the building.
In this article, we will cover:
- Setting up Your Free Trial Membership Template
- How to Edit your Free Trial Automated Email Templates
Setting up Your Free Trial Membership Template
Admins and Managers can configure the number of sessions a Free Trial client can attend. You also choose whether or not these sessions expire after a certain period of time.
To configure your Free Trial sessions:
- Go to Wodify Admin > Classes > Memberships > Session Templates
- On this list, click Free Trial
- Session Details:
- Session Name: Free Trial (auto-filled)
- Number of Sessions: choose how many sessions a free trial can attend
- Expiration: select whether or not you would like these sessions to expire after the first class or from the purchase date.
- Brief Description: Enter a brief description of your Free Trial class which will be displayed in the online sales portal
- Click Save
How to Edit your Free Trial Automated Email Templates
Wodify provides four automated email templates that are triggered when a client signs up for a Free Trial on your Online Sales Portal. Since this may be the first point of contact for a new client, feel free to customize these templates to fit your brand!
- If you choose to customize these messages, be sure to not adjust the fields listed in closed brackets , as these fields pull directly from your Wodify environment.
To Edit Your Free Trial Email Templates:
- Go to Wodify Admin > Communication > Automated Emails > Classes
- On this list, click Free Trial 'Edit'
- You'll see four email templates here:
- Initial Email - Sent immediately after a prospective client purchases a Free Trial session.
- Follow-Up: Attended Email - Sent shortly after the session that the prospective client attended.
- Follow-Up: No Show Email - Sent shortly after the session that the prospective client reserved a spot, but did not show up.
- Free Trial Expired Email - Sent once the free trial expires (if you have enabled an expiration date).
NOTE: Once a Free Trial fills out the waiver from the online membership sales portal their information will be captured and a lead profile will automatically be created for this client.
Now that you've configured your free trial, check out these help article for the next steps:
- How do I know which classes are available on my online sales portal for Drop-Ins and Free-Trials?
- How do I link items from my Online Sales Portal to my website?
Tip: Wodify Blueprint Course: Drop-ins and free trials