Wodify makes it easy to create a digital waiver that can be used to help protect your business and clients. When your waiver is published, you will be able to automatically generate a waiver for existing clients, send waivers to new clients, and seamlessly capture leads and drop-ins information.
Important: Waivers are assigned to clients based on their membership program access.
To create a new waiver:
- Go to Wodify Admin > Digital Presence > Documents
- Click Templates > New Waiver
Fill out the Waiver information: complete all required fields and choose the information that you would like to make mandatory for the Clients.
Waiver Name - Provide a title for this document.
Who needs to sign this waiver? - Select Everyone or Only people with access to specific programs/services. If you select the second option, you'll be able to then select the specific program and service.
- Information to Collect - here you can choose to also collect a new client's Phone Number and Emergency Contact Name & Phone Number.
Questionnaire - Add any questions you'd like to have Clients answer when they complete their waiver. Once a question is added, you can choose to make it be required, or optional. Any submitted answers will be viewable within the Client's profile once signed.
Waiver Terms - Paste or type the terms of your waiver into the available text box and add this [initial] placeholder text after any section for which you would like the Client to initial.
Waiver Email - view and edit the waiver Email Subject and email body. This email will be sent to Clients notifying them that they have a waiver to sign.
Do not remove the [waiverlink] placeholder. A unique link is created for each client.
- Lastly, save the waiver as Published or Draft.
- Select Draft if you do not want your Clients to have the ability to sign this Waiver.
- Select Published if you do want clients to sign the waiver.
- Click Save
NOTE: If you edit this waiver after it has been signed it will also prompt you to re-send the updated waiver to those clients who have signed the original.
Here are some blogs created by Wodify and Gym Lawyers to help with best practices for creating waivers:
- Gym Lawyers Part 1: Updating your Legal Documents
- Gym Lawyers Part 2: The Legal Checklist You Need Before Opening a Gym
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Protect your business with contracts and waivers
If you need any additional assistance with Creating Waivers, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).