Membership contracts can be created within Wodify and will be tied to your membership templates.
To create a Membership Contract:
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'Documents' > 'Contracts'
- Click 'Templates' > 'New Contract'
- Name the contract and choose the information that you would like to make mandatory from the athletes
View a sample of the Payment Plan Terms that will appear in the athlete's membership contract. These payment plan terms will be auto-filled in the membership contract based on the individual athletes' membership. The athlete will need to initial to agree to these terms.
- Paste or type the terms of your Membership Policy into the available text box and add an '[initial]' text after any section for which you would like the athletes to initial.
- View and edit the Email Template that is sent to athlete's notifying them that they have an un-signed contract that will need to be signed.
- Choose the Membership template(s) this contract is assigned to.
- NOTE: The athlete will have to signed the membership contract that is associated with their specific Membership Template.