Membership contracts can be created within Wodify and will be tied to your Membership Templates. Contracts are used to provide clarity and transparency for you and your Clients regarding their Memberships.
In this article, we will cover:
Creating a Membership Contract
NOTE: Must create your contract before assigning memberships to clients. Contracts cannot retroactively be added to memberships.
To create a Membership Contract:
- Go to Documents > Contracts
- Click Templates > New Contract
- Basic Details: Fill in the Basic Details with the Name of the Contract and choose the information that you would like to make mandatory from the Clients
- Payment Plan Terms: View a sample of the Payment Plan Terms that will appear in the Client's membership contract. These Payment Plan Terms will be auto-filled in the Membership Contract based on the Individual Client's Membership. The Client will need to initial to agree to these terms.
- Membership Policy: Paste or type the terms of your Membership Policy into the available text box and add an [initial] text after any section for which you would like the Client to initial.
Best Practice: The Membership Policy is a great place to include information such as:
- Class No-Show and Class Cancellation Policy
- Membership Cancellation Policy and Timelines
- Email Template: View and edit the Email Template to be sent to Clients notifying them that they have an unsigned contract that will need to be signed.
- Finalize: Connect the Contract by choosing the Membership template(s) this contract is assigned.
- Each Membership Template can only have 1 Contract assigned to it. Those Memberships with Contracts already assigned will appear as grayed-out in the Finalize section
- Choose whether you would like to collect Credit Card payment information if not already on file
- Save the Contract as Published or Draft. Select Draft if you do not want your Clients to have the ability to sign this contract
- Click Save
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Protect your business with contracts and waivers
If you need any additional assistance with Creating Contracts, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.