When enabled, Membership Enforcement prevents athletes with inactive membership plans from creating reservations and signing into the Coachboard.
⛔ It also prevents them from signing into more sessions than their membership allows and/or from signing into a class or for a multi-location gym - making reservations at a location in which they do not have a membership.
To enable Membership Enforcement:
- Select Classes
- Select Settings
- Select the Membership Tab
- Select Enable under the Membership Enforcement Heading
- Set the Access Parameters of the Limited Plan-Based Memberships & Session-Based Memberships
- Select Save
Important: If you have an active membership and are on the waitlist for a class but do not have a reservation, this waitlist spot will NOT count against your membership or available sessions.
Once Membership Enforcement is enabled, you have the option to choose enforcement options for both Limited Plan-Based Memberships (e.g. 2x or 3x per week), or Session-Based Memberships (e.g. punch cards)
Membership Enforcement Access Parameters:
- Count & Hide all Messages: this option will count your athlete's attendance but will not prevent them from signing in or making reservations beyond their limit.
- Count & allow over sign-in but display warnings: The system will notify the athlete how many sessions they have used and how many are remaining, but will not prevent them from signing in.
- Count & prevent sign-in if all sessions used in the period: this option will prevent athletes from signing in or making reservations once they have reached their limit.
TIP: Once all athletes at your box have an active membership assigned to their account within Wodify, enable membership enforcement and prevent sign-in if all sessions have been used. This will prevent you from losing revenue and will allow you to identify those members who should upgrade or renew their membership.