When enabled, Membership Enforcement prevents clients with inactive membership plans from creating reservations and signing into the Coachboard.
It also prevents them from signing into more sessions than their membership allows and/or from signing into a class or for a multi-location business - making reservations at a location in which they do not have a membership.
In this article, we will cover:
Enabling Membership Enforcement
- Select Classes
- Select Settings
- Select the Membership Tab
- Select Enable under the Membership Enforcement Heading
- Set the Access Parameters of the Limited Plan-Based Memberships & Session-Based Memberships
- Select Save
Note: If you have an active membership and are on the waitlist for a class but do not have a reservation, this waitlist spot will NOT count against your membership or available sessions.
Once Membership Enforcement is enabled, you have the option to choose enforcement options for both Limited Plan-Based Memberships (e.g. 2x or 3x per week), or Session-Based Memberships (e.g. punch cards)
Membership Enforcement Access Parameters:
- Count & Hide all Messages: this option will count your clients' attendance but will not prevent them from signing in or making reservations beyond their limit.
- Count & allow over sign-in but display warnings: The system will notify the client how many sessions they have used and how many are remaining, but will not prevent them from signing in.
- Count & prevent sign-in if all sessions used in the period: this option will prevent clients from signing in or making reservations once they have reached their limit.
Note: Once all of your clients have an active membership assigned to their account within Wodify, enable membership enforcement and prevent sign-in if all sessions have been used. This will prevent you from losing revenue and will allow you to identify those members who should upgrade or renew their membership.
If you need any additional assistance with Membership Enforcement, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.