When adding a second location in Wodify, you can choose to create a new environment for this location or have an additional location added to your existing environment.
There is no limit to the number of additional locations within the same environment. This option works well with businesses that have many locations, sister affiliates, or fitness facilities that share ownership. This will also allow reciprocity amongst clients at all locations.
However, every business structure has different needs, so you may also want to consider creating your additional location as a separate, new Wodify environment.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in setting up an additional location and we can talk you through the best options for you and your business.
When deciding if you want to create your additional locations within the same environment or in a separate, new environment, please consider some of the points below:
Primary benefits of two locations within the same environment:
- The ability to manage client lists for each location within the same environment.
- Allow clients to access multiple locations without having to switch between accounts
- Share Workouts across locations
Some downsides of having two locations within the same environment:
- Admins, managers, and coaches will be able to access information across both locations
- Automated emails such as the welcome email cannot be customized on a per-location basis
- Announcements can not be customized on a per-location basis
Multiple Locations - Detailed Breakdown of Features:
- Workouts, Coachboard Whiteboard
- Workouts can be shared across programs for each location
- Separate Workouts can be created for programs for each location
- Custom Benchmarks are shared across locations
- Can filter on all locations
- Can filter on specific locations
- The leaderboards will show the top 3 clients overall, not per location
- Will always default to user’s default location and program
- A coach will always need to filter on a specific location if coaching at several locations
- Classes at both locations will be visible to all clients
- Classes can only be reserved at locations that clients have access to
- Programs are shared across locations
- Classes are unique to the location they are created for
- No-Show and Late-Cancelation polices can not be configured on a per-location basis
- Lead list can be filtered by location
- Only one Lead form to sign up leads through your website
- No option to mass email Leads by location
- SMS Messaging cannot be filtered by location
- The Lead form will only allow for one redirect URL
- Client list will default to all locations
- Client list can be filtered by all location
- Coaches can signup clients for either location
- Coaches/Managers/Admin at any location can view all clients at any location
- Managers/Admins can make changes to client accounts at any location
- When creating a new client, a default location must be selected
- This default location can be changed, however, you will need to apply both a new membership and a new payment method so that the client is able to pay for a membership at the new location.
- When changing an client’s location, if using separate merchant accounts, payment information does not transfer (if the environment is not using Wodify Payments).
- SMS messages can be sent by location
- SMS messages can be sent to clients at ALL locations.
- Mass emails can be sent by location
- The email signature will be the recipient's location email signature
- Automated emails can not be customized on a per-location basis
- No option to have separate waivers for each location
- No option to send waivers to just one location versus another. Must be activated for all locations
- Signed and Missing waiver list view is for all locations
- Invoices can be filtered on all locations or individual locations
- Memberships/Payment plans can be customized on a per-location basis
- Drop-In fee is specific to each location
- Free Trial settings can not be customized on a per-location basis however availability for them can be customized per-location
- The Online Sales portal will have an adjustable drop-down for locations
- Invoice Footer can not be customized on a per-location basis
- Default Billing Day is can not be customized on a per-location basis (can be adjusted client to client) also the only default through Online Sales Portal
- Currency Configuration can not be customized on a per-location basis
- Discounts can be used at either location
- Tax Rates can be applied at each location or can be customized on a per-payment plan basis
- You can create one merchant configuration for all locations or separate configurations per location so that payments are funneled into separate bank accounts.
- Products can be enabled at each location
- Track inventory by location
- Minimum Cart value can not be customized on a per-location basis
- Store Credit and Stored payment methods are only applicable to the clients' default location (if the environment is not using Wodify Payments).
- Self-service check out can not be customized on a per-location basis
- Shopify integration can not be customized on a per-location basis
- Reports, Insights, and Dashboards:
- Reports and Insights can be Filtered by location
- Managers/Admins can view reports for all locations
- Individual dashboards will show for each location separately
- Each location can have its own basic information (address, email, phone number, website, logo)
- Date/timezone can not be customized on a per-location basis
- Unit of measure can not be customized on a per-location basis
- The feedback email address can not be customized on a per-location basis
- The legacy WordPress integration can only be configured to one website
- The API key can be used for multiple integrations
Again, if you are unsure about the best choice for your business - please reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you make a decision.