Ready to start with Appointments? Well, good news! You can sync appointments in Wodify to your Google Calendar. This article will walk you through everything you need to know about the sync and setting it up!
In this article, we'll cover:
How the Sync Works
Appointments allow Providers to sync their Google Calendar with Wodify. The Google Calendar sync works with Appointments in two ways:
- Any busy events on a provider’s Google Calendar will be added as “blocked time” to their availability calendar in Wodify. Once set up, new events added or changed on Google calendar will sync with Wodify in about 15 minutes or sooner.
- Any of a provider’s appointments booked in Wodify will be added to their Google Calendar automatically as blocked time.
Setting up the Sync
- The Admin, manager, or Coach can head to their athlete profile and select the Profile tab. Then click Sign in with Google Account (located at the bottom of the screen).
- Select Import And Export to keep both your personal Wodify Calendar and your personal Google Calendar in sync. This will help you define your own calendar availability and help you stay up-to-date with your schedule.
Note: If you have multiple calendars tied to one email address, be sure to select the 1 calendar you'd like to sync with Wodify. Selecting multiple calendars may result in duplicate instances of appointments on your Google calendar.
- Please ensure that you check the calendar email checkbox. Hit the refresh button if you do not see any options.
Note: Information about the client will be included in the notes section of the Google Calendar event. Keep in mind that changes made to the Google Calendar event will not be reflected in Wodify.
If you need any additional assistance with syncing Syncing your Google Calendar for Appointments feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.