In the case that one of your locations closes or you choose to split it into a separate Wodify environment, there are steps that you as an admin will need to complete to deactivate the location.
These steps include:
- Void any unpaid invoices that reference this location of sale
- Deactivate or change the location of sale for any memberships attached to this location
- Change the default location for any clients that have this location listed as their default location
Void Unpaid Invoices
- To void unpaid invoices in bulk you can navigate to the Financial > Invoices > All Tab
- Add a Filter for the location you are wanting to deactivate, filter the invoice status as Unpaid, and be sure to set the rules engine to ALL of the following
- Select All of the Invoices and hit Bulk Actions > Void
- Navigate to Reporting > Clients > Clients and Membership details and change the location in the drop-down to the one you are looking to deactivate and sort it by membership name.
- Click into each client's profile that has a membership applied on it and either deactivate the membership by hitting Deactivate or you can choose to change the location of sale of the membership if the client is remaining at a location that will not be deactivated (See point 3).
- To change the location of sale, you'll need to first make sure that the payment plan of the client within the membership template is enabled for the location you are looking to switch it to
- Once you have verified this, you can click into the Client's membership and adjust the location of sale.
Change Default Location
- Navigate to People > Clients > All > Clients
- Filter the clients by the location you are looking to deactivate
- Select all of the clients and change their default location to a different location
Please reach out to email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only) if you are looking to deactivate one of your locations, and we can help you through the process.