This article provides access to all of the information you need about your clients and leads. This article explains the data that each of these reports provides. It is divided into two sections: Clients and Leads. Each section will have a list of reports you can expect to find on that page.
- All Clients
- Class Plan Member Retention
- Class Trend
- Clients with Referrals
- Progressions: Current Levels
- Progressions: Previous Levels
- Upcoming Anniversaries
- Upcoming Birthdays
- Waiver Questions
This report provides a list of all clients that ever existed within your Wodify environment.
Class Plan Member Retention
This report tracks changes of new and lost clients, based on class plan memberships from the first day of each month to the next. Clients in this report are categorized into three different Change Types:
- New - Clients without a class plan membership in the previous month, but had an active one in the given month
- Lost - Clients without a class plan membership in a given month, but had an active one in the month prior
- Returning - Clients with a class plan membership in a given month and in the month prior
This report displays new clients and removed clients along with the monthly change in clients.
Clients with Referrals
This report displays clients that were referred by existing clients. You can track who refers a new client in the Other Information section of the client profile.
Clients Without Memberships
This report is now available in People - Clients and updated in real time and shows you your active client profiles that do not have a current active membership on their account.
Clients Without Payment Information
This report displays all active clients that do not have any payment method on file in People - Clients.
- You can set up an automated email to remind clients without payment methods to add their payment information under Communication > Automated Emails > Payment Information Missing.
Progressions: Current Levels
This report provides a list of clients and their current progression levels, as well as the date they achieved this level.
Progressions: Previous Levels
This report provides a list of all clients that have ever achieved a progression, and the details pertaining to that progression. Clients may be listed multiple times if they have achieved multiple progressions.
This report displays a list of your clients with upcoming anniversaries. A client's anniversary is determined based on the date their client profile was created, and is shown on the client profile as the Member Since date.
- If you want to automatically congratulate your clients on their anniversary, go to Communication > Automated Emails > Anniversary Email to easily send an email to all of your clients when they hit milestones at your business.
This report displays a list of your clients' next birthday.
- If you want to automatically wish your clients a happy birthday, go to Communication > Automated Emails > Birthday Email to customize automatic birthday emails to all of your clients.
This report provides a list of all answers to questions on signed waivers, and can be filtered for individual people, waivers, and/or specific questions
This report provides a list of all leads that ever existed within your Wodify environment.
This report displays information about leads status changes over time. The graph tracks the number of new leads versus the number of converted leads, presented with a conversion rate, for each month. The table belows shows all lead status changes over time.
Leads with Referrals
This report shows you which leads were referred by your clients.
- You can keep track of who refers a lead in the Other Information section on the lead profile.
- Set the 'Referred by' field to the client that referred the lead.
- You can also set up your Lead Form to capture this information when a lead fills it out.
Related Information and Articles:
Behind the Numbers:
If you have any questions about reporting or how to find the information that you are looking for, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).