We understand you may use Wodify at more than one business, or you have used Wodify in the past at another business. We made merging your performance history quick and simple, so you have access to everything in one place!
In this article, we will cover:
Merging Active Wodify Accounts:
You will want to start by signing up with your new business using the exact same email address. Once you have done that you can follow the below steps to merge:
- Locate the Welcome Email that you should receive from your new business
- Use the registration link within that Welcome Email to confirm your new account
- After clicking the link, you will be prompted to merge any existing accounts with your new account. Be sure to select your new account as the default.
- Once you have completed the above steps and created your password your accounts will have been merged along with all of your existing performance history. You're now able to switch between the accounts seamlessly!
NOTE: Make sure to mark the correct account as DEFAULT or you will pull up a previous account first when logging into app.wodify.com or the Wodify Mobile Apps.
Tips & Tricks
- Account merging replaces client transfers.
- Multiple accounts within the same business cannot be merged.
- Merging accounts that do not belong to you will cause your personal information and performance history to become inaccurate.
Merging an Inactive Wodify Account with an Active Wodify Account:
TIP: You will need to confirm your new account before logging into Wodify via app.wodify.com or our Wodify Mobile Apps.
You will want to be sure you use the exact same email address to sign up at your new business. Once you have signed up, you can follow the below steps to merge your account.
- Locate the Welcome Email that has a "To complete your registration for Wodify visit the following link:" section
- Use the Registration Link to confirm your Wodify Account
- Once confirmed, you will be prompted to previous accounts with this new account and have your performance data available from previous facilities. You will want to make sure to make the new facility your Default Account.
- Once you have completed the steps above and reset your password, your accounts will have been merged, and you will be able to switch between the accounts seamlessly!
If you need any additional assistance with Merging Your Accounts, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.