This article will walk you through the process of creating Programs which are the Foundational building blocks for Workouts and Classes
Creating a Program:
Programs are the foundational building block for your Workouts and your Classes - if you have multiple Membership Access Options, you will want to create Additional Programs for Each.
Examples of Programs:
- Open Gym
- Olympic Lifting
- Youth MMA, etc.
To Create a Program:
- Select Classes
- Select Program
- Select + New Program in the Top Right Corner
- Create the Program as you see fit
- Program Name
- Appears All Throughout the Platform, Default Name for Classes, Visibile to Clients
- Program Description
- External Notation of the Program's Description to be displayed on the Wodify Client App
- Program Color on Calendar
- Appears All Throughout the Platform, Visible to Clients
- Publish Workouts Externally
- Provides you a Global Option to push Workouts to your WordPress or Website Integration
- Count Towards Membership Attendance Limits
- Sets the Default for FUTURE Classes, Example would be that all clients (including as an example 3x Per Week clients) are able to go to Unlimited Open Gym classes.
- Secure Workout Programming
- Allows you to delineate who is able to view Workouts and along what timeline of their current membership term.
- Please Note: If you do not have access to Secure Programming, this is due to the fact that you are on a lower pricing tier, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to upgrade your account.
- Program Name
- Select to Save
TIP: If you create a new Program that current Clients need access to - please follow the below instructions:
If you need any additional assistance with Creating Programs, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).