Clients will be getting lots of emails from your business! You can find some troubleshooting tips below to determine why your clients may not be receiving your emails.
In this article, we will cover:
Mass Email Troubleshooting
Here are the steps to take to ensure your clients are receiving your mass emails.
- Make sure that you have the correct email on file for your client. Please ensure that all symbols, dots, dash, and spaces are accurate and any unnecessary spaces are removed.
- Make sure your client is subscribed to your mass emails. You can check this status by going to People > Clients > Click into Client's Profile > 'Profile' tab> Email Preferences in the client preferences section.
- If the client is unsubscribed, they will need to go to the:
- Desktop app and go to My Profile > Notifications > check the Subscribe to your business newsletter checkbox.
- Wodify Mobile App > Profile > Settings (gear icon) > SMS/Email > toggle Email ON.
- If you have confirmed that the client has the correct email on file and is subscribed to your mass emails, please have your client check their spam and junk folders.
- If the client is still unable to locate an email, they may be on our email blacklist. Please read below for more information on this blacklist.
Wodify runs our email through a third-party platform called Mandrill, which is powered by Mailchimp. One great feature of Mandrill is the email blacklist, which ensures that Wodify is not sending emails to clients who no longer have valid emails, who have full inboxes, or whose inboxes have consistent errors with receiving emails.
After following the steps above, if you believe your client has been put on our email blacklist, please send an email to email@example.com, with the name and email address of the client in question, as well as the subject line of the email they did not receive.
Removing Clients from Future Communications
If you are wanting to remove clients from any future communications yourself for any reason, you are able to manually unsubscribe the client via:
- Going to People > Clients > Click into Client's Profile > 'Profile' tab> Email Preferences
- Toggle to Unsubscribed
Note: This cannot be undone by the admin, the client must re-subscribe via their account settings
TIP: Wodify Blueprint Course - Sending Emails to Your Clients
If you need any additional assistance with Clients Not Receiving Emails, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).