Products can be a physical good or a service offered through Wodify's Point of Sale (POS) system.
To create a Product:
- Login to Wodify Admin
- Click 'Retail' > 'Products'
- Click 'New Product'
You will now be on the product detail page, where you can enter more information about your product.
- Type: the Product Type of this item. Examples include 'Apparel' and 'Supplements'
- Require a shipping address (only displayed if Shopify is enabled)
- Revenue Category: for revenue reporting purposes.
- Barcode: This is the UPC for your product
Availability & Tax Rate
- Choose Location: choose which locations the product is sold from
- Tax Rate: choose the appropriate tax rate for the given product and location
- Track Inventory on this product: enable this option if you want to track the physical count of this product
- Select the locations where this product is sold
- Allow item to be sold even when quantity is at 0. If item is sold when quantity = 0, this should go to negative: check this box if you wish to sell this product even if none are on hand
- Enable this if your product has multiple options. Examples are different sizes or colors
- Once enabled, choose your option from the option dropdown. Enter multiple option values in the 'Option Values' box
- Upload your product's image here
- Tags are another way to categorize your products. You can enter any word you wish and click comma or enter to create your tag
- Choose whether the product will be visible in POS or not