Wodify allows you to classify your clients with a certain status so that you can keep track of your clients from when they start in the On-Ramp program to when their profile is made Inactive.
In this article, we will cover:
- This is the preliminary program before a client becomes a full-time client
- On-Ramp Clients receive a link to activate their account, track results from the Coachboard, enter Comments/Likes, use Social Integrations, etc.
- The name of this status can be changed to the name of your choice (i.e. 321 Program, Preliminary, etc.)
- To do this go to People > Settings > Client Status > Here
- This status can be disabled
- Most likely, most of your clients will have the Active status
- Active Clients receive a link to activate their account, track results from the Coachboard, enter Comments/Likes, use Social Integrations, etc.
- The name of this status cannot be changed and cannot be disabled
- Suspended clients can only update payment information when they login to Wodify and they cannot sign in from the Coachboard
- Admins, Managers, Coaches, and the suspended client are notified via email when the client is suspended and reinstated
- Deactivated clients receive this status
- Deactivated clients have no access to Wodify
Note: Legacy Customers Only: Clients in the On-Ramp, Suspended, and Active statuses are part of Wodify's cost per month. Deactivated clients are not included.
If you need any additional assistance with Client Status, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.