There are just a 3 steps you need to complete so you can offer online programming at your gym. Those steps are:
- Create a new remote program OR repurpose an existing program
- Create a new membership OR bulk add your remote program to an existing membership
- Create a recurring class under remote programming
Step 1. Create a new remote program
You will need to create a new program in Wodify so that you can add workouts, memberships and classes associated to your remote program.
- Head to Classes > Programs > +New Program
- Name your program
- Enable your preferred settings*
Note: You can also repurpose an existing program, so that all classes, memberships, default programs, etc., are under a new name for your remote program. head to Classes > Programs > Select an existing program and rename that program 'Remote.'
*Program Setting options:
- Publish Externally: When enabled, this will publish your workouts externally to wordpress and other blogs that are configured in your account.
- Secure Programming: When enabled, workouts will be hidden from athletes whose memberships do not grant access to this program. You will need to have membership enforcement enabled to enable this setting. Learn more about Securing Programming here.
- Count towards attendance limits: When enabled, athletes who sign into class for this program will count to their attendance limit.
Step 2. Create a new membership plan that gives access to this program OR bulk add this program to an existing membership.
To give your athletes access to your program on their membership, you will need to add this program to an existing membership or create a brand new membership specifically for 'Remote' programming.
- Follow these steps to create a new membership
- Add Remote Program to Program Access
- If you would like to add the program to athlete's existing memberships, Follow these steps to mass add your remote program to an existing membership.
Step 3. Create a recurring class under this program
Athletes will need to be able to sign into a class for this program in order to log performance for the workout.
- Head to Classes > List > Recurring > + New Recurring Class
- Select your remote program
- Complete your class settings
Note: If you need help creating a class, head here for more step by step instructions.
Lastly, make sure you have sign in settings enabled that allow for mobile sign-in for your at-home workouts. Head to Classes > Settings > Basic Details and select 'Athletes can sign into class within 24 hours of the start time.'
That's it! You can now create workouts so that athletes can log into class, have access to viewing your workouts and their logging performance.