Wodify's new Simple Sign-In Kiosk is a new revamped version of our current Kiosk, that allows your clients to quickly sign into class from a tablet device when arriving at your facility. This article will walk you through accessing the Simple Sign-in, signing-in clients and drop-ins, and more!
Please note that Custom Branding on the Simple Sign-In Kiosk is available to Promote users and paid add-ons users.
In this article, we will cover:
- Accessing Simple Sign-In
- Signing Clients in via Simple Sign-In
- Signing Drop in via Simple Sign-in
- Signing Coaches in via Simple Sign-In
- Utilizing the Event Log
- Creating a Shortcut on your Device
- Customizing Simple Sign-In
Accessing Simple Sign-In
- Sign in to your Wodify account using your normal log-in credentials.
- Click Keep me signed in to ensure your login is remembered by the device.
- Please note that only admins, managers, and coaches will be able to sign in to activate this Kiosk.
- Navigate to the Simple Sign-In button within the 9-Widget Tile icon in the bottom left of your Wodify admin screen
- If you have multiple locations under your account, you will be prompted to choose which location you wish to run sign-ins for on your chosen device.
- If you only have one location under your account, you will not need to choose a location and will be immediately taken to the class sign-in page upon logging in.
- Click Next once you have made a selection. You can change this location anytime via the settings icon in the Kiosk.
- Once you are at the class screen, you will see a list of the current day's classes for your clients to sign into.
- Classes will disappear from the screen once the class end time has passed, and the current date and time will appear at the top of the screen.
- If a coach is assigned to a class, their name and picture will appear next to the class
Signing Clients in via Simple Sign-In
To sign into a class, a client can click on an individual class from the class list screen.
- To sign into a class with a current reservation, a client will need to click the Sign In button next to their name.
- To sign into a class without a current reservation, clients and leads can search their name in the search bar and then sign in by picking their name from the list.
Signing Drop-in via Simple Sign-in
1. To sign in a drop in using the Simple Sign-In, a coach will first click on their class from the class list screen.
2. Click the 3 black dots to allow Drop in:
3. Sign in via email or "Drop-in as a guest" to continue on with signing the drop in into class.
Signing Coaches in via Simple Sign-In
1. To sign into a class, a coach will first click on their class from the class list screen.
2. Coaches will then need to click the Sign In button next to their name.
Utilizing the Event Log
You can use the event log as a way to track activity of your class, such as who signed in, who made a reservation, and if a client or lead was signed in themselves or from an admin.
1. You can access the event log by clicking into your class, then clicking the 3 dots to the right.
2. It's on this screen where you will see the system log when someone was signed into the class, and by who as well.
**TO NOTE: The Event Log will only show up for a class with set reservations. It will not show up if there is no set reservations for the class.**
Creating a Shortcut on your Device
You can quickly and easily add our new Sign-In Kiosk as a shortcut on your device, for easy access when you are setting up before class!
If you have an iPhone or iPad, please follow these steps:
- Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won't work for this.
- Navigate to the website you want to save to your home screen by entering the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Make sure you visit the exact page you want to open through the shortcut. Tap Go.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- In the list of options that appear, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this. The Add to Home Screen dialog box will appear.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. You'll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the site's favicon that will appear as the "app" icon on your home screen.
- Click Add when you're done. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone’s or iPad's home screen.
- Now just tap the new "app" or shortcut on your home screen, and it will open the website in its own navigation window, independent of what you have open in Safari.
- If you ever decide you want to remove the website shortcut, you can delete it just like you would any other app on your phone.
If you have an Android device, please follow these steps:
- Open Chrome.
- Navigate to the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to the home screen.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut, then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Customizing Simple Sign-In
Looking to customize the Sign-In kiosk to match your business' branding? Review the article on Custom Branding for instructions.
If you need any additional assistance with our Sign-In Kiosk, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).