Once you sign up with Wodify Pulse, we want to make sure you get everything installed right away! Please follow the video and steps below to get started.
*Depending on your hardware, substitute the Instel Stick for Mini PC.
What you will need:
- Myzone Mini PC & Power Cord
- Myzone Receiver
- Mini Keyboard/Remote
- TV & Power Outlet
- Connect the supplied power cable to the back of the Myzone Mini PC and then plug it into a power outlet located near the TV.
- Connect the HDMI Cable in to the back of the Mini PC and then connect the other end to your TV. Make sure your TV source is set to this input.
- Connect the Myzone Receiver in to the USB port on the back Mini and place the receiver box 8 to 10 feet high on the wall. Ensure the receiver is not obstructed from view in any way.
- Power on both the Mini PC and power on the Mini Keyboard by switching on the power button located on the top of the keyboard.
- Using the mini keyboard, connect the Mini PC to your WI-FI.
- Click the WI-FI icon located at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Connect to your gym’s WI-FI.
- The flat surface on the remote is a trackpad, use a finger to move the mouse. Left clicks and right-clicks buttons are at the far left.
- If the time is wrong right-click and select adjust date/time.
- Then pick the correct timezone and make sure Set Time Automatically is turned on.
- If it is already on, turn it off and turn it on again. The time should now be correct.
- Click the Windows icon at the bottom left of the desktop.
- Click settings (gear icon).
- Click system.
- Click power and sleep.
- Under When plugged in turn off after and change the setting to Never.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Team Viewer ID, requesting a download of the Myzone application before continuing below:
- Wait for the reply from support looping in Myzone to install and license your software. Please keep the Mini powered and connected to the WIFI so they can remote in right away.
- Register one of the Myzone devices you received in your starter pack via the Add device feature on the Wodify Pulse page in Wodify Core. Check out our Registering a Myzone belt in Wodify article for more information!
- Once you have registered a belt to your profile: Switch over to Wodify Kiosk+. Sign yourself into a class. Confirm your heart rate information is displayed on the Coachboard tile.
Here are some troubleshooting tips: Wodify Pulse FAQs
Promote Wodify Pulse and Myzone exercise belts to all clients of your facility using posters, brochures, and targeted emails. We created some samples for you via our Sample Pulse Marketing Campaign.
If you need any additional assistance with installing Myzone hardware, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via Priority Live Chat in your Core account (Grow & Promote only).